Falling Down on the Blog

I know that my posts have been infrequent over the last two months, but I have some exciting news about developments in my practice. I have moved to a new office, and my new contact information is listed in my profile. In addition, I have hired a full-time assistant, which will hopefully leave me more time to post.

I plan to post on some recent cases that have affected the law regarding homeowner-home contractor issues. I will also continue to provide advice about how to avoid the common pitfalls that can occur. More posts to come...

Comments

Susan said…
I think this site holds very great written subject material content. Explore photo and video images on Instagram, latest posts and popular posts about Pikdo.

Popular posts from this blog

Worker's Compensation Information Available Online At the Massachusetts Department of Labor Website

Terminating the Contract-The Homeowner