Building Confidence, LLC

I stated when I started this blog that I would have been able to help prevent many of the problems that contractors and homeowners experience when going through a construction project. I am now making my services available to support the goal of having a stress-free process.

I am pleased to announce the launch of my new business, Building Confidence, LLC www.buildingconfidence-llc.com. I am offering consulting services to homeowners and contractors who are about to embark on new construction or renovation projects. For a flat fee, I will write your contract and work with local lawyers to make sure it protects your interests and is in compliance with state law. I will then be available by telephone and e-mail to consult with you throughout your project and advise you regarding any issues that arise. I can be reached at 617-467-3073 or ajg@buildingconfidence-llc.com. Please look at my website to learn more about my new construction consulting business.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wilfredoesquilinllc@yahoo.com
I want to sue either my contractor or the homeowner for unpaid money
Anonymous said…
To be a adroit human being is to have a make of openness to the far-out, an skill to group aleatory things beyond your own manage, that can front you to be shattered in very exceptionally circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something exceedingly important relating to the prerequisite of the ethical life: that it is based on a trust in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a shop than like a prize, something fairly fragile, but whose mere item handsomeness is inseparable from that fragility.

Popular posts from this blog

Worker's Compensation Information Available Online At the Massachusetts Department of Labor Website

Terminating the Contract-The Homeowner