Choosing a Business Entity

Many contractors are particularly confused when it comes to making a decision about what kind of business entity to choose (if any) for their business. Massachusetts offers a number of different options for contractors, and they would be well-advised to seek out the advice of an attorney and an accountant when starting out. A friend and colleague, JT Mann has set up a blog to address just this issue. You can view his blog at http://brazilianbusiness.typepad.com

In addition to offering advice to businesses, he focuses on the specific business concerns of Brazilians in the United States and Brazilian companies doing business in the U.S. and vice-versa.

As JT says, spending some money up front to set up your business properly can prevent a number of problems in the future.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, Atty. Goldman! Last month, my cousin, Steve just started his business. As far as I know, he has business partners. Since it's a new business, they wanted to start right and that is why they sought the advice of a business lawyer (Colorado). The lawyer is very accommodating. From the laying out the business foundation to the actual business decision-making, he's there to guide them.

I'd like to help Steve, so I'm doing my own research online on how they can effectively manage their business. I've found out that most businesses need the expertise of a lawyer for it to run effectively and efficiently. So, hiring the Colorado business attorney is one of the best business decision they have made because they're guarantee that their business is in good hands. Thanks for sharing this informative post!
price per head said…
Very interesting post. I think this advice can be very helpful for many people.
Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
Unknown said…
Thank you for the post. It's really helpful in regards knowing the stuffs. I too manage an organization where I help my clients to avail Contractors License in an easy and affordable price. My services are open to all over United States.

To know more about my offerings and services, please do visit us as www.contractors-license.com

Thank you again for your lovely and informative post.
It is great to have visited your website. Thanks for sharing useful information. And also visit my website about health. God willing it will be useful too

Obat Herbal untuk Prostat Membesar/Bengkak
Pengobatan Muntaber pada Anak dan Dewasa
Pengobatan Alami Jerawat Meradang

Popular posts from this blog

Worker's Compensation Information Available Online At the Massachusetts Department of Labor Website

Terminating the Contract-The Homeowner